Thursday, April 9, 2009

This week's grocery shopping w/coupons


I had another successful grocery trip this week at Publix, which is my absolute favorite place to coupon. I got all of this for under $40...
-24 boxes of Duncan Hines cake mix for less than $.30 each (which doesn't expire until 2010...and we will be hosting small group at our house this summer so dessert is taken care of already!)
-2 boxes of ziti noodles ($1.38 for 2 - BOGO)
-2 large cartons of ricotta cheese ($2 each)
-3 kraft shredded cheeses ($5 for 3)
-4 campbell's cream soups  ($.50 each - BOGO plus coupons)
-2 Emerald nuts...cashews & almonds ($1.90 each - BOGO plus coupons)
-large McCormick vanilla extract ($2.95 - BOGO plus coupons)
-All Small & Mighty detergent ($5)
-Palmolive (less than $1...can't remember exact price)
-Fresh express baby spinach ($1)
-onions ($2)
-Del Monte canned tomatoes (FREE - BOGO plus coupons)


3 comments:

Kathy Posey said...

Dave Ramsey is beaming with pride!!!! Good job, Jess!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have gone with you...Way to go!

paula said...

ohhh. I want a cake:)