Here are some of the great deals I got today:
*FREE Smart Balance Milk with the purchase of Smart Balance Buttery Spread (which was only $.40 after BOGO and coupons)
*FREE Yoplait Yoplus Yogurt (BOGO plus coupons)
*$0.10 for Post Trail Mix Crunch cereal (BOGO plus coupons)
*$0.90 for Tropicana 50 (BOGO plus coupon)
I also purchased $11 worth of fish and shrimp, of which I will be getting $10 back through a rebate on fresh seafood. So, after the rebate comes, I will have actually only spent $24! Woohoo!
Other items I purchased today without coupons include turkey from the deli, fresh produce, canned items, toiletries, and more.
3 comments:
hey guys! don't know if you remember me, matt and lucy from double oak and our marriage foundations class...hope you do, but i saw a link to your blog on heath and lacey's. hope ya'll are doing well...check out our blog too, we are expecting our 2nd little girl in may!
carrie allen
Ok. Can I join your coupon cutting out group with Lauren?? I need help. I have decided I am no good at this stuff. HELP Jess Help!
Lacy I will be more than happy to help! This week I printed out a lot of the coupons from the internet. I also order a bunch of them from people who have cut out multiple coupons of whatever it is I want (like the free milk this week). We can get together and go over everything! :)
Post a Comment