Thursday, October 22, 2009

Meet Charlie Roomba


I am very pleased to introduce the newest member of our household, Charlie Roomba. I recently saw a roomba in action for the first time at my friend Lauren's house. It was love at first sight, and I knew we had to have one in our home. I have been saving my birthday money from family and a little here and there for the past month to purchase a roomba of my own. Yesterday afternoon I went to Bed Bath & Beyond with my 20% off coupon in hand and bought a shiny new robotic vacuum cleaner. Casey and I tried it out today. I followed it around and just watched it move from room to room, from hardwoods to rugs to tile to carpet. I had originally planned on using my birthday money for clothes before I saw the roomba, but I am so glad I got this little guy instead. I'm sure buying a vacuum cleaner with birthday money seems crazy to most people, but it makes perfect sense to me. It makes my life easier, and I LOVE a clean house. Casey and I decided to name him Charlie. Turk and Mylie (our labs) are very scared of Charlie. Turk hides from him, and Mylie lunges at him but then runs backwards when he comes near her. I've been quite entertained watching Charlie clean. While Charlie was cleaning the floors, I was able to do laundry and clean the bathrooms. He's a super cool addition to our home. He is now scheduled to clean the floors at the same time every day and then return to his charger. I don't even have to push a button! Welcome home Charlie...I'm so glad you're here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you purchase is well worth it! You will love Charlie and all the wonders he brings to your home. Great purchase and so excited about your addition!!!!

Alison said...

WOW! That's amazing! Technology is crazy...