I know I have been terrible at blogging, so I'm now attempting to make up for it with several posts at once. :) The last weekend in September we went to Memphis for our friends' (Lindsay & Will) wedding. They are a very special couple and 2 of the most fun people we know. Casey & I felt honored to be invited to their rehearsal dinner, which was one of the best I've ever attended. The wedding was wonderful. Lindsay was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my birthday weekend. Just to show you how sweet the bride is, she sent me a birthday text message while Casey & I were shopping, just a few hours before her wedding! At the rehearsal dinner, people mentioned several times how selfless Lindsay is....seriously, I wasn't thinking about anyone's birthday on my wedding day...it was all about me! :) Lindsay is awesome! Casey & I had lots of fun spending the weekend together and also spending time with some of his college friends who now live in Memphis. I'll have to take pics of all of them and their sweet families next time we visit...I have a feeling it won't be too long. It's becoming one of our favorite places to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment