I had a very successful trip to Publix today. My mom is in town, and we always coupon together when she's here. She's the one who taught me to coupon, but I'm proud to say that I found all these deals myself and shared them with her this week. :) I will try to take a picture of everything later this week and add it to the post, but here's the list for now from my receipt.
-4 boxes of Rice Krispies (FREE)
-2 bags of mini marshmallows (FREE with sticky coupon on the box of Rice Krispies)
-6 bags of Chex Mix (FREE)
-2 bottles of Lysol kitchen cleaner ($.35 each)
-10 tubs of Betty Crocker frosting (FREE...for all the cheap cake mix I got a few months ago)
-Publix hot dogs (penny item)
-6 cans of Progresso soup (80 cents each)
-4 cans of Campbell's cream of chicken soup (50 cents each)
-2 boxes of Progresso chicken broth ($1 each)
Grand Total with tax = $7.44
Most of the coupons I used today were printables that I printed right from home. If you'd like to save big at Publix, visit Hot Coupon World and Southern Savers to get started. These deals are good through tomorrow (Tuesday) at Birmingham stores. My store was out of the Chinet napkins which would have been free and the Yoplus yogurt (my fave) which would have been 25 cents for a 4-pack. Be sure to get a raincheck from the customer service desk for any items they are sold out of. Happy couponing!
No comments:
Post a Comment