Monday, May 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday...Last Week of School!

This week is going to be super busy at our house. It's the last week of school for me so that means getting grades done, my classroom packed up and moved, and lots of energy spent on my hyper students! We're also going to be keeping our sweet nephews 2 nights this week, and my father-in-law is having surgery. I'm going to try to keep the menu very simple this week since we have so much going on already. Check out all of this week's menus at orgjunkie.

Monday - Tilapia (didn't have this last week)
Tuesday - Chicken salad
Wednesday - Spaghetti (whole wheat) 
Thursday - Speedy Chicken stir fry (serving over brown rice instead of pasta & adding more veggies)
Friday - Chicken pot pie (Not super healthy but I've been craving it...and we have are taking it to my hubby's parents after his dad's surgery. I'll post the recipe that we love later this week.)
Saturday - Date Night
Sunday - Roast, sweet potatoes, green beans

No comments: